Half And Half Jeans Skirt
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- The half and half blue denim skirt is made from two old jeans.
- Belt and pockets attached are also upcycled from old jeans pieces.
- The top is made from upcycled factory reject.
- The full circular skirt is easy to wear, and would look great if paired with a crisp shirt at work
- Time taken to complete this piece - 40 hours.
- Handwork Artist: Seema Sharma; Techniques used: Surface Exploration
- Cold gentle hand wash only, with no soaking. Dry in shade.
- This product is upcycled by Punah:
Material source - Factory rejects, Delhi; Scrap source : cut and sew waste.
Waist - 32"
Length - 16"
All outfits are packaged in an upcycled cotton bag made from an old saree. The tags are printed on plantable seed paper and are 100% biodegradable. The mailer packaging is made from cornstarch and are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
The product will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Return and Exchange
The brand has a no return policy. Please note that the customer will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any bespoke or customised item unless the product is faulty or not as described. Exchange is only possible in terms of sizing and not in style or colour.