- The floral yellow upcycled jacket is made from vintage rugs which are upcycled into one of a kind pieces.
- It is heavily embroidered and rooted in the Kutch region of India.
- The vintage rugs are refurbished into jackets. Although the embroidery may be imperfect at certain places and it may have some traditional marks, these make it even more unique.
- This statement jacket is front open and fits only at the shoulder. It is supposed to be slightly oversized and has a boyfriend bomber fit.
- Care: Dry clean only.
- This product is upcycled by Maati by Neha Kabra.
- The base is 100% cotton and so are the threads.
- The base is yellow in color.
- It has combinations of embroidery and is dyed in katcha color.
Length: 21" | Sleeves: 19.5" | Shoulder: 15"
This product is packaged in a paper, sealed with stickers and staples. It is then tied with a twine to hold it together. A postcard describing the journey of the garments is attached and the product is then enclosed in a brown envelope. This whole package is placed in a black biodegradable water proof courier bag made out of corn starch and shipped.
The product will be shipped within 5-7 days.
Returns & Exchange
No returns or exchange will be valid for this product.