- The Seher Dress is the perfect fusion of your obsession for period dramas and your drawing board.
- This dress with its free flowing silhouette, is timeless.
- With open sleeves, decorated with laces and accentuated frills in all the right places, this dress transports you to a bygone era.
- It is made from lightweight fabrics and lace inserts and is partially lined.
It also has a concealed hook and zipper at the back.
- The dress comes in beautiful marigold yellow shade and is complete with lace details and frills as is. Just wear some plain golden hoops with it and you're good to go!
- The length of this dress for size S is 34 inches at the high and 45 inches at the low point. There is a 0.5 inch increase in the length with each increase in size.
- This product is made to order to ensure minimum wastage.
- Care Instructions: Please dry clean this dress and either steam or iron it on low.
- This product is upcycled by Renge.
This product will be delivered in 10-15 working days
- The product is wrapped in tissue and placed in a box made from local, recycled paper.
- The box is then tied together by a cotton ribbon which is placed in muslin fabric.
Return and Exchange
- Since this is a made to order piece, there will be no returns.
- We accept exchanges only within 48 hours of the customer receiving the product in case the customer receives a damaged product.
- The item must be returned with original tags intact and in original packaging. Garments worn and laundered will not be considered for exchange. Please be aware that customs, taxes or import duties are the customer’s responsibility in the event of an exchange.