- The Empyrean Set consists of a high slit, soft polka, front placket kurta paired with side slit skirt and a kota doriya dupatta.
- The kurta and soft polka dupatta are hand embroidered with vintage mother of pearl sequins to effortlessly deck up for festivities.
- It is hand block printed with GOTS certified dyes in Bagru.
- The model is 5’11” and is wearing a size L.
- Style this kurta set with minimal gold accessories.
- Care Instructions: Turn the garment inside out. Wash separately in cold water with mild detergent. Dry in shade, away from direct sunlight. Low steam heat iron only, if required. Don't dry clean.
- This product is made to order.
- This product is upcycled by H.O.P.E.S.
100% Cotton Rib Kurta and Skirt - upcycled deadstock greige sampling fabric
Kota Doriya Dupatta
Bio plastic - compostable, parchment paper is used for packing, fabric piece and jute twines are used to tie the package; repurposed, dried flowers, recycled brown paper envelope are used for final packaging, and brown paper tape is used for sealing.
This product will be delivered within 14-21 days.
Exchange and Return
No exchange or return requests are processed on this product.