- The Crimson Applique Jacket is a stunner!
- A vintage rug was upcycled into this one of a kind jacket.
- The jacket has heavy embroidery from the Kutch Region of India.
- As vintage rugs are refurbished into jackets, the embroidery is imperfect at certain places and it may have some traditional marks, but these make the pieces even more unique and rugged.
- The base is of 100% Cotton and so are the threads.
- It has a multitude of embroidery patterns and is dyed in katcha color.
- As the jacket is front open and fits only at the shoulder, please refer to your shoulder size while making a purchase. It sports a slightly oversized, boyfriend bomber fit.
- Pair this jacket with a midi slip dress and sneakers for a spring day out!
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only.
- This product is upcycled by Maati by Neha Kabra.
- The material is 100% cotton and so are the threads.
- The base color of the set is red.
Length : 19.5" | Sleeve : 20" | Shoulder : 16"
This product is packaged in a paper, sealed with stickers and staples. It is then tied with a twine to hold it together. A postcard describing the journey of the garments is attached and the product is then enclosed in a brown envelope. This whole package is placed in a black biodegradable water proof courier bag made out of corn starch and shipped.
The product will be shipped within 5-7 days.