- The dual tone upcycled Japanese Furoshiki wrap is the perfect go to gift packaging for your dear ones.
- This beautiful gift wrap is made out of leftover fabric.
- The Furoshiki wrap comes along a cute brooch to garnish and a Kraft paper tag to carry your short hand written poem and wish.
In size M (27" by 27"), the fabric is large enough to allow you to wrap a shoe box, garments and more.
Handmade in Chennai, the products are upcycled from leftover fabric.
- Care Instructions: Handwash or wash with care.
- This upcycled & zero waste product is created by Oh Scrap!
Red and Peach
27" x 27"
The product will be wrapped in a virgin sheet of paper, tied with upcycled fabric scrap left over. A printed thank you card made from seed paper will be attached to it with twine. The wrapped product will be sent in a new cloth envelope sealed with paper tape.
The product will be delivered within 4-7 days.
Returns & Exchange
There is no cash refund policy with the exception of the following scenarios:
- The product you have received is damaged. In this case please share an image of the damaged area to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to rectify it in the future.
- We are unable to fulfil your order due to damaged or limited stocks.
- In the event that we are unable to service your zip code through any of our logistics partners.
- In the event that you are unhappy with your purchase, we are happy to issue a refund in the form of store credit which will be issued to you via email.
- If you're not happy with the product you have received do get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order. Reach us on email@example.com and let us know how we can help.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- In the event that you need to return a product for refund please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds of returns are only issued in the form of store credit.