Chindi Patch Trousers
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ki Ru likes to keep their waste limited while still bringing you the latest styles.
- These patchwork wide leg trousers are upcycled from pieces of all the leftover fabrics from our other garments to create a unique piece that is reminiscent of 2000s styles.
- These patchwork trousers are a statement in themselves and would look good with any solid coloured top!
- Note: The trousers are made from production waste and will be unique per piece. The image is only an example.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only.
- This product is made to order.
- This product is upcycled by KiRu.
Naturally dyed handloom cotton.
All items are unisex.
This product will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
The product, along with seed paper tags is delivered to the customer in a cotton potli pouch inside a oxo-biodegradable mailer.
Exchange and Returns
As each product is made to order, no return or exchange will be processed on this product unless the customer receives a damaged piece. Please write to email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt of package in order to process an exchange for a damaged piece.