- A pair of flats in Black, featuring intricate line art embroidery in contrasting shades.
- The handcrafted embroidery is done using the Aari Stitch method.
The sole is made using surplus rubber tyres, handstitched from outsole to insole using traditional methods of shoemaking for additional rawness and durability.
- As the name suggests, this style was inspired by the traditional Peshawari Sandals that originate in Pakistan and have remained a classic since generations, we have reinvented them hoping to pay homage to its rich history and the generations of artisans behind them.
- This product is made to order to ensure minimum wastage.
- A classic piece of footwear, don these with your traditional attire to complete a festive look.
- This upcycled product is created by Sole Stories.
- The shoe upper is made using Pinatex (Pineapple Leaf Fibre)
- Lining and Insole are made using faux leather (PU) foam for support and comfort
- Sole is created with upcycled rubber tyres.
The shoes are covered in repurposed bubble wrap further, put in a handcrafted jute bag which is packed in a semi recycled cardboard box.
The product will be delivered in 14 working days.
Returns & Exchange
Since the pieces are made to order, the product is non-returnable, an exchange is possible in size-related issues. In case of an exchange, please email us within 48 hours of receiving the product at email@example.com. The product must be returned in the original condition with all packaging intact.