- The Celia Blazer is a denim boxy boyfriend blazer made by patching up panels of production remnants of various weights on one half and solid indigo on the other.
- It has an intricate zentangle inspired tonal kantha embroidery on the collar, pocket lip and denim button.
- The jacket is lined with cotton poplin.
- Each piece is constructed using the Zero Waste Technique. Therefore, each piece is different from any other.
Colours might differ but the overall look and appeal of the style is maintained.
- Techniques used - Patchwork and Embroidery.
- A small repair kit made from leftover fabric pieces with fabric swatches, needle, thread and spare buttons is sent along with the product on purchase.
- A free face mask is gifted with this product to keep our precious customers safe. In addition to that, find a small upcycled heart pin signifying Punah's motto 'remade with love'.
- Style this jacket over a playsuit or a set of short co-ords and be the talk of the town!
- Wash Care Instructions: Make sure not to use any harsh chemicals on the garment while washing or otherwise (starch or strong detergent). Best way to maintain them will be to wash them separately in cold water with very mild detergent. You may dry clean them, occasionally. Do not expose it to direct sunlight as it could lead to variation in colour.
- This product is made to order.
- This product is upcycled by Punah.
Length - 31"
- Punah makes sure that not just their outfits but even their packaging is eco friendly. The tag provided with the products is made out of plantable seed papers. These tags have the details of the garment and of every person who worked on that outfit.
- The outfit comes inside a reusable bag made from an old sari with a handwritten note for the customer. The mailer packaging is made from cornstarch which is 100% biodegradable.
The product will be delivered within 10-14 working days.
Return and Exchange
Since this product is made to order, no exchange requests or returns are processed on this product.