C-Shell Dollop Earrings
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- The C-Shell Dollop earrings are made with mother of pearl, wood and mirror.
- It is the perfect pair for when you are by the sea or wishing for it.
- Style these stunning studs with a statement jumpsuit, heels and a long neckpiece.
- The materials used to make the jewels come from discarded acrylic (PMMA) products at the end of their lifetime or surplus acrylic & wood procured from industrial sites & workshops.
- Care Instructions: Keep away from water, perfume and chemicals.
- This product is made to order.
- This upcycled product is made by Curated Curiosities.
Acrylic (PMMA) & Wood
Length: 2.5 inches
- Packaging is just as important as the product that was purchased. The packaging falls under the handmade category and a lot of love & time goes into making it special.
- The packaging is completely plastic-free. Recycled cardboard, wood and newspaper is used, which can all be recycled again - although, it is so lovely we think you would want to keep it forever.
This product will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Returns and Exchange
The product can only be returned if the customer receives a damaged product. In such cases, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the product.