- The Broken Lines Jacket features a unique asymmetric pattern.
- A vintage rug was upcycled into this one of a kind jacket.
- The jacket has heavy embroidery from the Kutch Region of India.
- The base is of 100% Cotton and so are the threads.
- It has a multitude of embroidery patterns and is dyed in katcha color.
- As the jacket is front open and fits only at the shoulder, please refer to your shoulder size while making a purchase.
- Style this jacket over a white mini skirt and red camisole and make an effortless statement!
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only.
- This product is upcycled by Maati by Neha Kabra.
- The material is 100% cotton and so are the threads.
- The base color of the set is off-white.
Length : 21" | Sleeve : 19" | Shoulder : 17"
This product is packaged in a paper, sealed with stickers and staples. It is then tied with a twine to hold it together. A postcard describing the journey of the garments is attached and the product is then enclosed in a brown envelope. This whole package is placed in a black biodegradable water proof courier bag made out of corn starch and shipped.
The product will be shipped within 5-7 days.