Bos Taurus Brooch Pin
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- The Bos Taurus Brooch Pin is truly a statement piece in itself.
- The colourful and fierce bull is a totem for courage all over the globe and now, is a piece of wearable art.
- It has a grey coloured base.
- This brooch is created using leftover handwoven fabric collected from weavers and is hand stitched and embroidered by local women.
- Care Instructions: Only hand wash using mild detergent light brush to clean small stains or dry clean.
- Add this brooch to a mundane outfit to add a bit of quirk in your style.
- Please note the price is for 1 brooch.
- This upcycled product is created by Diti.
This brooch is created by upcycling leftover handwoven fabric from local weavers. It is made using basic hand stitching with hand embroidery and beads by local women.
Height - 6 cm | Width - 10 cm
The product will be delivered within 3-5 days.
The product is wrapped in an upcycled cloth bag which is put inside a brown paper bag.
Returns & Exchange
The product will only qualify for a refund / exchange if it has reached the customer in a damaged / poor condition. Damaged product, if received, must be notified within 48 hours of delivery supported with pictures. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it along with the original packaging.