- Call it a dress or a tunic - it's the perfect summer pick!
- Made out of surplus handloom Eri silk & cutting room leftover scraps, this dress is super comfortable and breathable.
- Eri silk is an indigenous variety of ahimsa/peace silk from North-east India.
- The pintuck details along with the color-blocked sleeves only elevate the style quotient.
- Style it with some gladiators, a tote bag and some minimal jewellery and you're ready for your lunch date!
This garment is stitched & hand embroidered at a certified fair trade organization.
- This product is handcrafted and slight irregularities are a natural feature of the craft itself, which gives it a unique personal charm and appeal.
- These irregularities should not be considered a defect or flaw.
- Care Instructions: Dry clean or light hand wash separately. Do not machine wash.
- This product is upcycled by Kaizen.
Handloom Eri Silk
Length: 33 inches
This product will be shipped within 3-5 days.
The product is packaged in a corrugated, brown paper, reusable drawer box with a compostable kraft paper covering along with soot-printed thank you and wash care card. There may be a top layer of a paper or plastic courier service bag for safety.
Returns and Exchange
No returns are processed on this product. The product can only be exchanged if the customer receives a damaged product. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt of the package.