- A Godhadi style hand-quilted wallet and multipurpose pouch in a black colour with bluish-green striped fabric, made by hand quilting garment production waste.
- It has a brass magnetic closure and is lined with unbleached cotton.
- This versatile product can be used as a wallet or coin purse, to store jewellery or makeup essentials, or even as a great way to package a small gift!
- This beautiful piece of slow fashion is sure to become a handbag staple.
- Please gently hand wash the product in cold water.
- This product is Upcycled by The Initiative.
This product is made from hand-quilted cotton garment production waste. The inner lining is made of unbleached cotton.
5 inches x 3.5 inches
The product is packed in a plastic-lined paper envelope.
This product will be delivered within 5-10 days.
Return and Exchange
- No return or exchange unless the product is delivered damaged.
- In case the customer requests for a plastic sleeve free delivery of this product, and the product gets wet in transit, returns/exchanges will not be possible.