- The flora bean bag is made using surplus fabric samples stitched together to prepare a long yardage of fabric.
- These are very high quality materials which have undergone martindale abrasion tests and fire tests.
- The beanbag comes with beans and an internal beans bag making cleaning an easy task.
- Please do not use the internal bean bag as the primary bean bag.
- The bean bags are made by skilled workers who earn their livelihood through their skill and dedication to each product that they create.
- Hand wash with a light detergent
- This upcycled product is created by Artisanns Nest.
- The bean bag is made using surplus fabric patched together.
- The zip is a YKK zipper which is a hidden zip closing system on the side.
Approximate diameter is 80 cms.
The bean bag will be covered in a reusable cotton fabric bag which will be put into a reusable cylindrical cardboard case to ship the product.
There will be two deliveries for bean bags as bean bags filled with beans might melt / compress due to temperature variations during transit -
- One courier with Patchwork Beanbag Cover
- Another courier with Internal Beans Cover
The product will be delivered within 7-10 days.
Returns & Exchange
- It will only qualify for a refund / exchange if it has reached the customer in a damaged / poor condition.
- In the event of a product being damaged, please take a photograph and send it to us within 24 hours of the package being received.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it along with the original packaging.
- Refunds of returns are only issued in the form of store credit.