Banjaran Raag Patchwork Jacket
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Banjaran Raag Patchwork Jacket is beautifully designed short colour blocked, upcycled bandhani jacket made out of post-production waste.
- It comes with a belt that is complete with a wooden buckle.
- This upcycled jacket features bandhani fabric, a traditional craft from Gujarat and Rajasthan.
- Style this versatile jacket over a dress or casual jeans, it will always be a head-turner.
- Care Instructions: Can be washed in a washing machine.
- This upcycled product is created by Vuri.
Measurements (Garment Measurements)
Length - 35" I Chest 42"
The garment will be tied by twine and will be packed in an upcycled tote bag. The garment will then be packaged in a tamper-proof courier packet for shipping. The piece will come with a tag that talks about the "past life" of the garment. eg: I used to be her favourite kurta, then she lost me in her wardrobe. Thank you for giving me another chance.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 days
Returns & Exchange
The product can be only be returned if the customer receives a damaged product. Please write to us at email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt of the package.