- This back to classic tales cushion cover will spruce up your home and give it an elegant yet cozy look.
- This blue and white cushion has been made out of rescued upholstery fabrics which are highly durable.
- They are an attempt to add a bit of texture to your space while helping the environment in our small way.
- The product has been made by highly skilled artisans who earn their livelihood through their dedicated and skillful work.
- It is advisable that you wash the cushion cover with a mild detergent.
- This product is made ready to ship.
- This product is upcycled by Artisanns Nest.
- This product is made out of rescued fabrics from pre-consumed textile waste.
- The back is made using thick cotton fabric.
- An imported YKK zipper is used.
40 cm x 40 cm
The cushion cover will be covered in a reusable cotton fabric case, which will then be placed in a waterproof, reusable jute case. This will be put into a recycled cardboard box to ship the product.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 days.
Returns & Exchange
- It will only qualify for a refund / exchange if it has reached the customer in a damaged / poor condition.
- In the event of a product being damaged, please take a photograph and send it to us within 24 hours of the package being received.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it along with the original packaging.
- Refunds of returns are only issued in the form of store credit.