- The Baba Dress Motif is a straight cut dress with the textured surface of positive applique done using fabric remnants. A go-to summer fit!
- It is a breezy kurta that can also be worn as a dress, with the textured surface of colourful applique done using fabric remnants.
- This product is 100% handstitched, every women artisan has her own style and defined skillset to perform which always leads to the product being one of its kind.
- As this garment is upcycled using fabric remnants, the surface in one piece may vary with the other piece of the same style, in terms of surface ornamentation fabrics. That's how each garment is unique and one-of-a-kind
- Wash Care: Machine Washable.
- This product is made to order to ensure minimum wastage.
- Style this beautiful white dress with statement earrings and strappy heels for a simple and elegant look, or pair it with pants for a long day at work.
- This upcycled product is created by Raasleela.
- Kora cotton fabric undyed & unbleached.
- Handwoven cotton fabric.
- Surface fabric- remnants of coloured cotton fabrics.
Chest - fits 42" to "54 I Sleeve- 11" I Length - 39"
The product will be packed in a reusable cotton cloth bag or reused paper bag and further placed in a corrugated box.
The product will be delivered within 14-21 days.
Returns & Exchange
The product can be only be returned if the customer receives a damaged product. Please write to us at email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt of the package.