- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- A canary yellow knot hairband that is a subtle accessory to dress up any look on a bad hair day.
- This is a made to order product and can be customised to any size.
- This product celebrates Indian craft in its true glory and also holds a promise of being worn, loved and passed on more than usual products.
- Cold Hand Wash only, with no soaking. Dry in shade.
- This upcycled product is created by Chambray & Co.
- The brand sources discards from large textile producers and uses craft techniques to carefully piece the waste together, hiding the flaws and enhancing the design.
It will be delivered in 12-14 days.
This garment is carefully folded and kept in a recycled polyester and cotton blend cloth bag and then packed into a reused courier bag. As much as we'd like to avoid using plastics, it is important for us to keep our garments safe.
Exchange & Returns
We have a no return policy. Please note that you will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any bespoke or customised item unless the product is faulty or not as described. Exchange is only possible in terms of sizing and not in style or colour.