- An intriguing piece of artwork - perfect for the kid's bedroom or study room in shades of Peach, Grey, Yellow and Black, made using fabric scraps.
- The artwork is created on cold pressed paper with yellow, grey, peach, black paints and fabric scraps.
- Through the fabric scraps, the piece depicts the subtle beauty and intricacy that even small wisps of textiles lend to art and to our lives. A statement that textiles are not just decorative, but beautiful and complete artforms.
- This is a unique piece of art and there is only 1 piece available.
- Keep the artwork away from direct sunlight and moisture.
- Dust it occasionally with a clean, soft brush or cloth to avoid any dust buildup.
- This upcycled artwork is created by Aneesha Reddy.
- The painting uses upcycled fabric waste, collected from tailors across Hyderabad.
- The frame is made with 100% reclaimed wood.
Width: 11.5" I Height: 14.5" I Thickness: 0.6"
The artwork is supported using repurposed cardboard sheets, then wrapped in paper bubble wrap and sealed with a water-activated paper tape. An upcycled thank you card is added, along with a ribbon.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 days
Return & Exchange
The product is non-returnable. However, the product is eligible for an exchange only if it has been delivered in damaged condition, given that the customer makes a request within 48 hours of receiving the product. Please write to us at email@example.com in case you receive a damaged product.