About the brand:
Patch Over Patch, an upcycling brand based out of Surat, India that creates classic silhouettes out of textile remnants patched together. Every single patch is unique and beautiful. The leftover patches are consciously selected, combined and blended into meaningful designs and patterned outfits.
- This piece is enriched with imperfections and raw edges.
- The pattern on the jacket takes up the distinct features of the embroidery, that of contrasting stitch lines which follows continuity and it is put against a fun composition made from assembling 25 pieces of scraps.
- This juxtaposition results in a jacket that can shout playfulness from a distance and conscience when looked up close.
- Our fabrics are carefully chosen and hand-selected from leftovers.
- Your purchase will have a slight change as every product follow zero waste principle and it is upcycled.
- Product color: Dusky green
- Care instructions: All fabrics are pre-washed. We recommend hand washing or machine wash in cold water only.
Delivery in India: within 5-7 days
Delivery worldwide: 14 days
This is one sized piece, designed to fit most people.
Length: 26 inches
Sleeve Length: 10.5 inches
Front Width: 11 inches