Ash Sara Jacket
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- A versatile jacket in black colour is enriched with imperfections and raw edges and will complement any plain outfit.
- This piece is created using 25 pieces of scraps along with contrasting stitch lines and distinct features of embroidery.
- This product is created by Patch Over Patch.
- It is made using mix cotton fabrics sourced from the leftover market.
- All the fabrics are pre-washed, carefully chosen and hand-selected to create this upcycled product.
- Hand wash or Machine wash in cold water is recommended.
Length: 26 inches | Sleeve Length: 10.5 inches | Front Width: 11 inches
The product is shipped in a bag made from fabric remnants of menswear tailor shops. The design is such that it can be used as a cushion cover.
The product will be delivered within 12-15 days in India and 20 days worldwide.