Amreen Brocade Cape
Regular priceRs. 4,000.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- The Amreen Brocade cape is upcycled from a dupatta.
- It is longer towards the front and tapers higher at the back.
- The cape has a beautiful drape at the collar with slits at the sides for the arms.
- There is an elasticated band that runs across the back waist for an enhanced fit.
- This cape oozes effortless grace and regal elegance.
- Gentle hand wash/dry clean this product.
- This product is upcycled by Sanah Sharma.
This piece is in a S and M corresponding to US 6/8.
This product is wrapped using kraft paper and jute (both of which are biodegradable) and placed in a biodegradable paper box. Repurposed newspaper is used as stuffing to ensure the product is not damaged and finally placed in reused carton boxes to be shipped.
The product will be delivered within 5-10 working days.
Return and Exchange
- Since this is a limited edition piece, there will be no returns.
- We accept exchanges only within 48 hours of the customer receiving the product in case the customer receives a damaged product.
- The item must be returned with original tags intact and in original packaging. Garments worn and laundered will not be considered for exchange. Please be aware that customs, taxes or import duties are the customer’s responsibility in the event of an exchange.