- An absolute show stopper!
- This dull Gold and Black dress features a halter neck and flared, draped bottom.
- This dress employs the brand's planar flux technique in combination with another experimental technique. The piece was cut to the song Claire de lune (meaning moonlight) by Debussy and was hence named so. The nature of its construction makes it nearly impossible to make another identical piece.
- Style this piece with simple accessories and black stilettos and to make heads turn!
- This unique dress is made using a preloved silk saree.
Please gently hand wash this product.
- This product is Upcycled by Sanah Sharma.
This product is made from a preloved silk saree.
This piece is in a S/M size corresponding to US size 6/8.
This product is wrapped using kraft paper and jute (both of which are biodegradable) and placed in a biodegradable paper box. Repurposed newspaper is used as stuffing to ensure the product is not damaged and finally placed in reused carton boxes to be shipped.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Return and Exchange
- Since this is a limited edition piece, there will be no returns.
- We accept exchanges only within 48 hours of the customer receiving the product in case the customer receives a damaged product.
- The item must be returned with original tags intact and in original packaging. Garments worn and laundered will not be considered for exchange. Please be aware that customs, taxes or import duties are the customer’s responsibility in the event of an exchange.