- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- A pair of flats in Black featuring intricate line art embroidery in contrasting shades.
- The sandals have a back strap that provides a good fit and the handcrafted embroidery on the top is done using the Aari Stitch method.
- The sole is made using surplus rubber tyres, handstitched from outsole to insole using traditional methods of shoemaking for additional rawness and durability.
- This product is made to order to ensure minimum wastage.
- Style this up with an all-black ensemble for a classy and elegant look.
- This upcycled product is created by Sole Stories.
- The shoe upper is made using Pinatex (Pineapple Leaf Fibre)
- Lining and Insole are made using faux leather (PU) foam for support and comfort
- Sole is created with upcycled rubber tyres.
The shoes are covered in repurposed bubble wrap further, put in a handcrafted jute bag which is packed in a semi recycled cardboard box.
The product will be delivered in 14 working days.
Returns & Exchange
Since the pieces are made to order, the product is non-returnable, an exchange is possible in size-related issues. In case of an exchange, please email us within 48 hours of receiving the product at firstname.lastname@example.org. The product must be returned in the original condition with all packaging intact.