Cotton Candy Kimono
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- The Cotton Candy Kimono is a one of a kind kimono, made using vintage textiles in Silk sourced from different states of India.
- The kimono is made in a beautiful blend of cotton candy pink and blue and features a structured drape with drooping shoulders, a raised neckline and two front pockets. The kimono also has a tie belt.
- Pair this jacket with cream flared pants and a bandeau top for the perfect lunch date with your girl friends.
- Note: All upcycled products could be of a slightly different colour from the Image above, as we cannot control the upcycled fabric colour themes.
- This upcycled product is created by We Are Labeless using textile leftovers.
- Vintage Silk Brocade leftovers
Length: 28 inches | Sleeves: 14 inches | Shoulder: 26 inches
The packaging is made out of upcycled potli's which are made using donated sarees. This is then enclosed in a paper packet.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 days.
Returns & Exchange
The product can only be returned if the product delivered is damaged.