Chevron Printed Kaftan
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The chevron-printed kaftan is made from leftover fabric.
The full-length, slide-over design comes with batwing sleeves.
Handmade in Chennai, the products are upcycled from leftover fabric.
Care Instructions: Hand wash with care.
This upcycled & zero waste product is created by Oh Scrap!
Total Length: 42" | Bust:42"-44"
The product will be wrapped in a virgin sheet of paper, tied with upcycled fabric scrap left over. A printed thank you card made from seed paper will be attached to it with twine. The wrapped product will be sent in a new cloth envelope sealed with paper tape.
The product will be delivered within 4-7 days.
Returns & Exchange
There is no cash refund policy with the exception of the following scenarios:
- The product you have received is damaged. In this case please share an image of the damaged area to email@example.com for us to rectify it in the future.
- We are unable to fulfil your order due to damaged or limited stocks.
- In the event that we are unable to service your zip code through any of our logistics partners.
- If you're not happy with the product you have received do get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order. Reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- In the event that you need to return a product for refund please get in touch with email@example.com