- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- The Semi-circles brooch is ideal for a subtle addition to any outfit.
- It is hand-made to produce an intricate creation that highlights the exquisite stitches of Kantha embroidery.
- It has been created from fabric scraps collected at Lafaani's workshop. From careful segregation and thoughtful assembling of the fabric waste, they are able to give life to this brooch.
- Due to the nature of upcycled and handcrafted products each piece may differ slightly from the other, however, the fundamental aesthetic of the item will persist.
- This product is upcycled by Lafaani.
100% Upcycled Cotton Fabric
Material Source Details
Fabric scraps collected at the workshop
1.5 inches in diameter (Measurements might vary slightly based on the size of scraps)
Orders are shipped within 7-14 working days and the customer will receive them within 2-3weeks from ordering, international shipping time may differ according to the location.
All orders are shipped from Lafaani's studio in New Delhi using merchant couriers and EPS for international orders.
Each product comes encased in butter paper and enclosed in a Kraft paper box. The products a dispatched in compostable courier bags.