Regular priceRs. 8,000.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- The 1970s Playsuit is a timeless silhouette.
- The off-white flared playsuit comes with a button down collar, raglan sleeves and a drawstring at the waist.
- It features lemon, mustard and rose pink highlights along with pockets.
- The Once Upon A Time collection is completely upcycled using post production factory waste from fabric mills.
- Style this dress with tie-up sandals.
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only.
- This product is upcycled by Sunandini Agarwal.
50% - Linen | 50% - Cotton
Upcycled Post Production Waste
Note: Measurements can be customised too.
The product will be delivered within 3-7 working days.
The clothes come in a black cardboard gift box with handles made of repurposed fabrics. Inside it is a black recycled tissue lining. The box is shipped in a standard courier bag.
Exchanges & Returns
Exchanges or any alterations needed by the customer are offered within 15 days. (The customer must ship the parcel back to us and the exchanged/altered piece will be sent within 2-5 working days). No returns are processed on this product.