- A versatile jacket in green colour is easy, edgy & comfortable to complement any plain outfit.
- This piece is created using 25 pieces of scraps along with contrasting stitch lines, enriched with Kantha hand embroidery.
- You might find slight changes in the product as it follows a zero-waste principle.
- This product is created by Patch Over Patch.
- It is made using vegetable dye cotton fabric sourced from the leftover market.
- All the fabrics are pre-washed, carefully chosen and hand-selected to create this upcycled product.
- Hand wash or Machine wash in cold water is recommended.
Length: 26 inches | Sleeve Length: 10.5 inches | Front Width: 11 inches
The product is shipped in a bag made from fabric remnants of menswear tailor shops. The design is such that it can be used as a cushion cover.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 days in India and in 14 days worldwide.