Flower Choker Necklace
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
This multi colour choker necklace is made from small fabric left over and stuffed with tiny fabric scraps.
The necklace consists of 7 stuffed fabric flower with embroidery on the top and provided with tie up at both the ends.
Goes well with both Indian and Western Wear.
Handmade in Chennai, the products are upcycled from leftover fabric.
Care Instructions: Hand wash with care.
This upcycled & zero waste product is created by Oh Scrap!
Total Length: 36" | Tie up length- 14" (On both sides)
The product will be wrapped in a virgin sheet of paper, tied with upcycled fabric scrap left over. A printed thank you card made from seed paper will be attached to it with twine. The wrapped product will be sent in a new cloth envelope sealed with paper tape.
The product will be delivered within 4-7 days.
Returns & Exchange
There is no cash refund policy with the exception of the following scenarios:
- The product you have received is damaged. In this case please share an image of the damaged area to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to rectify it in the future.
- We are unable to fulfil your order due to damaged or limited stocks.
- In the event that we are unable to service your zip code through any of our logistics partners.
- If you're not happy with the product you have received do get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order. Reach us on email@example.com and let us know how we can help.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- In the event that you need to return a product for refund please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org