- The Amoeba earrings are a pair of wearable art that is the perfect example of shape translated to style.
- It is unique and definitely an interesting conversation starter.
- Wear these earrings with a pink outfit and accessorize further with some gold accents!
- The materials used to make the jewels come from discarded acrylic (PMMA) products at the end of their lifetime or surplus acrylic & wood procured from industrial sites & workshops.
- Care Instructions: Keep away from water, perfume and chemicals.
- This product is made to order.
- This upcycled product is made by Curated Curiosities.
Acrylic (PMMA) & Wood
Pink, Orange & Gold
Length: 2.5 inches
- Packaging is just as important as the product that was purchased. The packaging falls under the handmade category and a lot of love & time goes into making it special.
- The packaging is completely plastic-free. Recycled cardboard, wood and newspaper is used, which can all be recycled again - although, it is so lovely we think you would want to keep it forever.
This product will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Returns and Exchange
The product can only be returned if the customer receives a damaged product. In such cases, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the product.