- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Staying organised just got a lot easier and fun with the Pahal pouches. Pahal means moment and this design ensures that no moments are wasted.
- It features contrasting leather trimmings and is upcycled using an unconventional fabric called Khesh.
- Khesh is a fabric that is made by upcycling old cotton sarees that are torn into thin strips and rewoven using unique weaving techniques. As Khesh is woven with saree strips it is unlikely two bags can be exactly the same.
- A vibrant and practical piece for the modern woman comes with a traditional twist of an ancient weaving technique.
- Use it to store your make-up or your pens, this multifunctional pouch can serve all your needs and more.
- This product is made to order to ensure minimum wastage.
- Carry this mini colorful pouch to an occasion to complement your traditional look.
- Care instructions: The clutch can be easily cleaned with a clean cloth dipped in some warm water mixed with a gentle detergent. Allow it to dry naturally and away from direct sunlight. When not in use we would recommend storing the product in the dust bags provide so they do not gather dust
- This upcycled product is created by Beej.
- The fabric used is Kesh, handloom material that originates from West Bengal. It is made by upcycling old cotton sarees that are torn into thin strips and rewoven using the unique weaving technique.
- The leather panels are made from discarded leather off cuts.
- The lining is handwoven using recycled polyester and cotton blend.
- The unique Natulon® zippers are made from post-consumer recycled plastic products where more than 86% of the product is recycled.
Purple & Black Leather.
Red & Brown Leather.
Yellow & Grey Leather.
Length- 9" I Height- 0.5"
The product is wrapped in a jute bag which is further placed in a corrugated box. The packaging is zero-waste and plastic-free.
The product will be delivered within 5-7 days.
Return & Exchange
This product is non-returnable. An exchange is possible in case of product defects, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you receive a damaged product.