- The Chequered Tote is all you need to look fashionable on for a day full of chores!
- Patchwork is one of the most classic designs of upcycled work. Depending on the color combinations, patchwork can produce one of the most elegant designs.
- Though it may appear simple, it involves a lot of creativity and skill, to make sure that the color combinations are done in the right way.
- The bag comes with one zippered compartment and one open pocket in the main zippered compartment.
- YKK zippers & sliders, non-corrosive metal fittings and high-quality straps are used.
- Care Instructions: Store your Dwij bag in a dry place. Wipe it with a damp cloth for regular maintenance. Spills and stains must be cleaned immediately. Gentle hand wash using mild soap and cold water is recommended. Do not soak and air dry it in a shade. We recommend you please avoid machine wash. If the bag gets wet in rain or while cleaning, air dry it completely before using it to carry any papers/ tech gadget/ valuable accessory. A quick round of ironing can give it a brand-new appearance.
- Please note since the bag is created using patchworks, no two bags will be alike.
- This upcycled product is created by Dwij.
- It is made out of post-consumer jeans, post-industrial denim, felt, and virgin inner lining.
- The material for this bag comes from at least 8-10 different pairs of post-consumer jeans, and post-industrial denim.
- The post-industrial felt is water-resistant and sourced from the automobile industry. This felt is sandwiched between the post-industrial denim fabric and post-industrial lining material. Thus, in case of accidental drink spills, your belongings inside the bag are perfectly safe.
- Hygiene and washing standards are maintained while giving old denim a fresh new look.
- Length: 19" | Height: 16" | Width: 4"
- Strap length: 22"
The product is shipped in a virgin paper envelope using tape and during monsoons, recyclable plastic is used.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 working days.