- Scarves are those kind of accessories that can add polish to any outfit, make you feel every bit feminine and at the same time protect you from the harsh summer dust and heat.
- Dyed in toasty shades of brown and off white, the Giza scarf is a versatile addition to your sustainable wardrobe.
- Every scarf is upcycled from organic cotton scraps from our production and is handmade in India.
Care Instructions: Hand washing separately in cold water with a little amount of mild detergent is advised. Avoid machine washes, wringing, stain removers and drying in direct sunlight. Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side. Do not dry clean.
- This product is made to order.
- This product is upcycled by Ilamra.
The scarf is made from upcycled cotton fabric.
Brown and off white.
Triangular Shape - Length : 185 cms | Breadth : 114 cms
This product is either packaged in a cardboard box or a brown paper envelope.
This product will be delivered within 10-14 days.
Exchange and Return
No return or exchange will be processed on this product.